Commandery of the Temple-sur-Lot

The commandery of the Temple-sur-Lot was built around 1260 on the banks of the Lot and an ancient Roman road.   From this 28m long and 15m wide building remains a chapel which is still the parish church whose flat chevet is obscured by a bell tower erected in the 19th century and the west facade of the Commander’s dwelling. The hospital commandery was grafted onto this ensemble.

Contact information

Commune du Temple-sur-Lot Place des Templiers 47110 Le Temple-sur-Lot Tel : +33 (0) 5 53 01 08 04 E-mail :